Maddy found my camera in the diaper bag and brought it to me saying "eessssse". She was trying to say cheese for the camera, and I thought it was so cute! I had to take her picture for her! Thanks Katelyn for the cute outfit! P.S Maddy has an ouch on her nose, not a booger!!
My girls are sooo cute!!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Say Cheese!
Posted by Isaac and Liz at 8:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
"Those are cute pictures! I missed you. Maddie is so cute in those pictures. I am gonna be Dorothy for Halloween. What are you going to be?" -Katelyn-
We have the cutest neices and nephews ever...almost as cute as our little munchkins! And that says a lot!!! We do make cute kids, don't we. We really should just never stop. :)
Hey--what cute little girls! I love how they come running in the mornings--and when we get home at night--and I love my boyfriend! We hope it takes a long time for you guys to move--sorry!
Maddi you say more then Cole and that's not fair lol! Your to cute!
Post a Comment