Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Demolition Derby

Webfetti.com


Last Saturday was our annual Blackfoot fair derby. Kayson had been waiting for a long time! He is so much like his dad it is a little scary! The kids had such a blast with their cousins and friends. I forgot my camera chip so Crystal took some pics for me. I have officially perfected the art of forgetting things! Thanks for the pictures Crystal!



Best Friends!







Kayson's eyes were glued to the teack the whole time! he had such a blast. On the way home we were walking past the cars and he said "Mom can we take the dirty home?" dirty=derby


I have my daddy wraped around my little finger!!!







Poor aunt Jess! She came without kids and our kids wouldn't leave her alone! I guess thats what happens when your such a fun, cool aunt!


Play hard, sleep really good!

1 comments:

Favs From My Kitchen to Yours!! said...

This makes me a little sad we missed it. But, not sad enough to stay home from the sun and the beach! So glad for Spud Days derby and your pics are getting us excited!

p.s. Kynna is ADORABLE in these pics. I especially love the first one of her and Bai