Thursday, September 11, 2008

My little dancer!

Mckynna started dance again yesterday. She had so much fun. She is the really tall one that looks like she doesn't fit in!! I put her in the same class with her cousins Bailee and Kaidance, and she is a little to old! She still had a blast though. She used to be such a tom boy and as she gets older she is getting more girly! It drives her dad nuts, but I think its cute.


Cute
/




4 comments:

Dot said...

she looks so cute and really is the leader of the class! She is so cute!

Favs From My Kitchen to Yours!! said...

I'm so excited for our little girls to dance together Fri night at the football game. I don't know what they're thinking letting a bunch of kindergarteners do a hald-time show but, if they are, super cute that it's our girls! Thanks for the invite!

Jen said...

It's fun to watch them be girls. I can't wait to get Braylee going in something again. I tagged you by the way so check out my blog.

Favs From My Kitchen to Yours!! said...

From Katelyn: You are cute. I wish that I could go to your dance.

From Tiff: I opened up your blog and Katelyn gasped and said, "oh my gosh, Kynna is soooo cute!)