Labor Day weekend we went to Yellowstone with our friends the Larson's and their cute kids. We had such a blast and the kids were at a perfect age to enjoy the sights and wildlife! The first night we spent with just our family. We explored West Yellowstone and then met our friends and went into the park. We spent an entire day touring the park and loved every moment. Isaac bought a CD while we were there and it had the song "Life is a Highway". The kids kept asking him to turn it up so they could jam out. Kayson said it was his song so I added it to our blog! Maddy, who hates her carseat, did so good the whole trip. We have really enjoyed our summer this year. It has been so much fun to make great memories with our family. We love being able to spend so much time with Isaac this summer!! Were so sad to see summer go...We already have a list going for trips next summer!! Thanks Larson's for such a fun weekend. Its a lot of pictures, but I wanted to look back and be able to remember everything!
The kids were so excited to get to the park!
Our family at the lower falls
Kayson had such a blast playing with the boys!
The kids were so excited to see Old Faithful. It was supposed to go off at 12:50 and finally at 1:30 it went off. It wasn't quite as big as I remember when I was their age!!
WOW!!
I wanted to see a bear and a moose, but we didn't! I told Isaac we could pretend!
"Bear"
"Moose"
Daddy's girl
Maddy is usually such a mommy's girl, but this weekend all she wanted was daddy. I think they enjoyed their bonding time!
a great ending to a perfect weekend!





5 comments:
I wish we could have gone stupid school lol! We'll have to go in September sometime!
How cute this is! It looks like you had so much fun. The kids will remember this forever! Love your blog!
Hey Boyfriend--I missed you!
From Katelyn - We really missed you and I want to see you really bad cuz you're so much fun and if I see you I'll just give you hugs and kisses and I'll laugh and laugh because of your fun day!
Looks like you guys had so much fun!! yeah don't think we will ever be invited to go "hunting" ever again!
Post a Comment