Friday, September 5, 2008

Poison Rocks!!



Last night Isaac and I excaped to another era. We went back 20 years to big hair and bad bleach jobs. Yes the 80's were back at the Poison concert!! Isaac was excited to take me back to his high school days and experience Poison with him! We had a fun date night and a great people watching experience! Thanks nana and grandpa for being on kid duty! I forgot my camera so we have no pics!

1 comments:

Favs From My Kitchen to Yours!! said...

The concert was so awesome! Now you're going to be hooked to 80's rock! After I posted our "poison concert experience" I came to check out what you had to say about it because I know you've turned into a maniac blogger too and I saw we have the same poison graphic. Cute. Not much to choose from!

It's so much fun to get a night alone with your hubby and you can't beat something like this! Did you guys hit the town after the concert was over...at 9:30?! They're getting old but back in the days they could really sing!!
Good times! - Tiffany-